Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday, June 19, 2013


Duplos

Dress up

Musical instruments

Took a bunch of photos and videos with her camera.

Went to Grandmary's and played in the pool, etc.

Between the Lions CD. Also last year's Christmas pageant CD first thing in the morning. Bleh.

She wanted a snack and when I got up to get it for her, she immediately opened my laptop and started typing on it (after I had just closed it and told her not to touch it), so I refused to get her a snack.  (This should not be construed as parenting advice.)  So she said, "Fine! I'll make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!"  And she did.  She got a plastic knife from her playroom, got out the pb and j, cut the bread (homemade, so it was not already sliced).  I caved and opened the lids for her and got her a plate.  She was very proud of herself. 


Tiny dolls and furniture

Norman read her the Japanese legend "The Samurai Maiden" from Not One Damsel in Distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment