She "helped" me pack a box in her playroom. (I wasn't going to pack up any of her stuff yet, but she insisted.)
She spent a while cleaning things with a wet rag, including the dustpan. ::shrug::
She and I went roller skating. She must have had a growth spurt since the last time we went -- she was much more confident without having had much more practice. We won the "star game" (called the dice game at some other rinks)! I gave her $3 in quarters to spend on whatever she wanted. She played some arcade games, bought some Nutty Bars, did the candy crane, sat in the driving game (but didn't play for real because she can't reach the pedals). She also had to deal with the inevitable decisions that come with having limited funds.
We came back, and she and I washed the car because she wanted to play in our kiddie pool, but we haven't set it up yet.
Then she watched Hairspray.
Dress up.
1960s Batman.
I read her the Greek myth of Atalanta from Not One Damsel in Distress.

No comments:
Post a Comment