Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Super Mario Galaxy.

Interrupted by needing to leave for skating lessons!! OK, probably I was more excited than she was (excited to get to skate, not excited for her to skate). But she did really well! She didn't have any emotional breakdowns, which seems pretty huge. And she even wanted to keep practicing a little during the practice time after her lesson (and usually they expect that the littlest kids [of which she is one] won't keep practicing). And then she hung out with Norman and played the Phineas and Ferb game on her tablet while they waited for me to be done with my lesson.

Apparently while Norman and I were out on our date, she and Dotty watched a bunch of YouTube videos of Disney songs in foreign languages.

More Super Mario Galaxy.

Watched some Word Girl.

Played with her dolls.

I read her another book about lizards (and told her the correct pronunciation for "anole", which I had to look up last night after I read her the other book about lizards).

And then she and Norman had a chat about what tattoo parlors are like (because Norman and I were in one today).

No comments:

Post a Comment