We watched this video (hilarious), and then this, this, and this (ASL music videos).
Super Mario Galaxy.
Skating lessons. She did eventually figure out how to stand back up on her own. After I had to use every ounce of my self control to not go across the rink and help her.
Played her drawing game on her tablet (both at the rink and at home).
More Super Mario Galaxy, with Norman this time.
Spent some time outside, doing goodness knows what. Although at one point she was doing house lizard traps because I gave her a giant box for it.
There was some sign language. Mostly me trying to remember terms for family members. This website is very helpful.
I read her this book about Rosa Parks before bed. Highly recommended -- easy to read, interesting, straightforward, inspirational. Apparently it's in a series, so I'll be looking for the other ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment