Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Library Day. She discovered the Magic School Bus games on the computer there, which was a major coup. She learned all about geology and volcanoes and rocks and canyons. She was fascinated. And before that she had the computer read her Green Eggs and Ham.

I checked out another book about Scaredy Squirrel (one of her current favorite fictional characters). She hasn't actually let any of us read it to her yet. She's just been looking at it and trying to read it and figure out what's going on by herself.

She spent a bunch of time playing with blocks/dolls.

I had to explain to her why she can't dig in the dirt of the sunflower seedlings. :-/

Painted with watercolors and put some of her Blue's Clues color mixing knowledge to use and was very excited about it.

She decided to watch Cars with Scaredy Squirrel. She spent a whole lot of it explaining things to the imaginary squirrel as if he had never heard of the movie.

I read her No Roses For Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment