Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I got her a Laurie Berkner Band DVD on Saturday, so she's been on a bit of a kick with that. Watched it again this morning. Twice, I think.

Played outside by herself for a while.  This backyard is far more conducive to it than any of our previous backyards.

Almost first thing this morning she present Norman and me with water language menus (she's also been on a play restaurant kick thanks to Blue's Clues). We told her what we wanted, and she drew us pictures of it!  My cheese danish and decaf iced coffee was quite abstract, but I could definitely see it.  :-)

She wrote some letters that aren't in her name!  This is actually a big deal. She hasn't really been willing to try before.  But today she wrote a string of letters and water language scribbles, including a D and a T!

I read her a picture book about Tigger before bed.

And other stuff?  My days are running together.  I'm going to try to keep track and get back to writing these posts each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment