Then we did the experiment I'd put off yesterday -- baking soda and vinegar in ziplocks so that they explode! I told Lucy about it, but I guess she though it sounded too loud, so she wasn't going to watch. But Dotty wanted to watch, and Norman wanted to watch, so I told her the grownups were going to do it anyway, and she could wait inside if she wanted, or she could come outside with her noise-cancelling headphones. She kept saying she was going to stay inside, but, as I assumed she would, she eventually decided to come out with us. With the headphones and safety goggles.
It was fun! We exploded four ziplocks (two exploded themselves, and two we had to poke). Here's a video of the last one -- that thing was super strong!
And then we got her science flask and made a little volcano.
More hanging out in Dotty's room. Her current favorite past time, I think.
I read her that Tigger picture book again. And then she read the summary on the back and needed help with about 6 of the words. What.
Oh yeah, and a couple weeks ago we bought her foam bath letters and numbers to replace her ducks that got moldy. Fun!
[Remains of the bath]
No comments:
Post a Comment