Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spent most of the time before church playing with and narrating for her figurines. (She has a big tub with a bunch of second-hand Barbie furniture, other dollhouse furniture, Disney action figures, Winnie the Pooh figurines, tiny Toy Story figurines, finger puppets, army men, and a Sesame Street RV camper set.)


Sunday School. They drew pictures and probably heard a story.

Had an artistic streak during church:
[Curious George] 

[red Tardis] 

Watched the Vitameatavegamin episode of I Love Lucy. She thought that was hysterical. 

Then we watched an episode of The Monkees.

She filled in between the lines on the front panel of a brochure I had sitting around with her "water writing" as she calls it (zigzag scribbles that approximate writing). Then she read me the whole thing, which was a bizarre mix of the words that were really printed on the paper and other stuff she made up to fill in the gaps.  A fascinating experience, linguistically speaking.

Went to the park with Norman. 

Cleaned her playroom with Norman.

I read her We Are Extremely Very Good Recyclers (Charlie & Lola). 

No comments:

Post a Comment