Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Got to watch Norman take apart the love seat to try to fix a spring and find some stuff we'd lost (including a library book).

Computer games: colors, animals (and keeping their environments healthy), US geography, coloring, alphabet, shapes.

Norman showed her game play from the old (OLD) Zelda game. (He recently hung this Christmas present of his on the wall, and she started asking questions about it.)  He was explaining as it went and off-handedly mentioned the princess at the end. "There's a PRINCESS???" LOL. Way to bury the lead, Norman.  Then at the end she was very surprised that the princess was not the hero.  I'll just go ahead and pat myself on the back for that one.

I buy packages of her crackers, then divvy them up into a bunch of tiny ziplocks and put them in her snack drawer.  She had previously eaten them all, so when I came into the kitchen, she was opening the drawer where we keep the ziplocks to get some tiny ones to divide up a new package of crackers for herself.  She needed help opening the new package and closing all the ziplocks, but that didn't seem to frustrate her. She knew she could just ask me for help. :-)

More computer games: Some actual games involving color matching/exploding. She can read "play again" and "start", apparently. Alphabet. Numbers.

Went to the park with Norman, rode her balance bike, and played at the playground.

Watched a Ninth Doctor episode with me.

Ran around pretending to be a shark, eating ocean animals. She's really been on a kick lately thinking about animals, and eating animals, and animals eating other animals. 

During dinner she told the story of the Legend of Zelda, pretending to type it out on her adding machine.  I told her that if she ever wants to tell a story and have me write it down, I'll do that. So she decided to have me do it for this one. 

[Word for word.]

More computer games: animals, shapes.

I read her Who Likes Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment