I woke up to my phone, Lucy yelling at me that my phone was ringing, and realized that she was filling up cups with water and getting out her paints.
She eventually painted a picture.
GrandMary and Uncle Ben came over to fill up tubs with water. (Their house is fine, but the water treatment plant that services their house lost power.)
She got a bunch of random stuff out of her craft drawers and said "I'm making a craft!" She proceeded to make about a billion name tags by cutting receipt tape with her scissors, writing on them with water writing (one of them she actually wrote her name though), and taping them to me. She said I could change my job and sell name tags. Then she made a $10 bill and bought two of my name tags. Then later she gave the $10 bill to Norman and sold him one of the name tags she bought. :-D
Cleaned the bench and some of her stuff by spraying them with soapy water and wiping with a rag.
Water play -- again with the blowing and spitting.
Then we went to OU campus to drop off some donations and sort some clothes. (They are housing displaced families in the dorms.) Lucy got really antsy and upset, so we left and wandered around campus a little. We went up to the floor I lived on, I showed her the cafeteria, we went up to Norman's office, then we went up towards the classroom buildings to see if one of my professors was in (she wasn't).
Duplos.
More water.
More cleaning.
I read her Today I Will Fly! (Gerald and Piggie).
No comments:
Post a Comment