Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Read herself a Curious George book.

Water play (or possibly "serious science" -- hard to tell).

Played outside while Norman mowed the grass (major advantage of the reel mower). 

Watched Josh and the Big Wall (VeggieTales).

Went to the park with Norman. Met a very talkative 12-year-old boy. They talked about movies, Mother's Day, and divorce, among other things.

Watched the educational video about Indonesia that I picked up at the library, about 3 times through.

Norman read her "Go, Go, Go!" (Cars easy reader).

More water pouring. So much water.

I gave her a bunch of index cards, each with a different word related to weddings on them (long story how I got these) -- she read "kiss", "Bible", and "guests"! I was really surprised about "guests".

Watched 1960s Batman.

I read her a book about moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment