Mickey's House of Villains.
Bible study -- she played Fruit Ninja, hair salon, and Tetris (although she said it was too hard for her) on her tablet and worked on her KiwiCrate activity book.
She kinda worked on that all day -- learning bug facts and coloring and doing mazes and stuff.
Then she and Norman talked about kiwis and New Zealand and looked at maps.
Then she and I made the dragonfly shooters from the KiwiCrate.
[KiwiCrate is fantabulous. There's kind of a lot of value in one box and it's like its own little fun science curriculum. Use my link and get $10 off (because I get $10 too and I want more).]
She played outside in the sprinkler.
I showed her how to play pyramid solitaire, and then normal(?) solitaire (which she wasn't as interested in), and then War, which was too boring for her.
Watched a Christmas Winnie the Pooh movie.
Played a game where she came around to each of the adults in the house and had us pick out parts for Lego minifigs and then we had to come up with a name and their "facts". I think she was planning to make a play with them like her theater teacher did with all the kids' made-up characters. But she said maybe it wouldn't work with only 4 characters, so Norman and I mentioned that there are plays with only two people (out of which came the name and basic plot of Waiting for Godot) and even one-person plays. She seemed skeptical.
Asked for a bath. Consented to a toyless bath. That's how much she needed a bath after playing in the sprinkler today.
Asked for a bath. Consented to a toyless bath. That's how much she needed a bath after playing in the sprinkler today.
No comments:
Post a Comment