Watched Phineas and Ferb
Dumped out all the Duplos and spent quite a while playing with them.
At the end of one of the Disney Fairy comic books, there's about 3 pages of some other comic about teen girls or something, and Lucy showed it to me by saying, "Look, there's an ad for another book in here. I think they only give you a few pages so that you'll buy it because you want to know the rest of what happens!" ::sniff:: I'm so proud of her media savviness!
She built this, which she called a "lizard temple with summoning crystal":
She requested a dress-up app for her tablet, and I spent what seemed like forever looking for a suitable one. Finally found these and downloaded this one. The others will probably follow.
She saw this on my Facebook feed, so we talked about why it's funny:
Watched Pokemon.
Played outside.
Made some more surprise eggs?
Also she's just been "packing" on and off all week for this road trip we're taking in a while. Like, every time I look at the pile of stuff she wants to take, it's bigger.
She built The Price is Right out of Duplos.
She was telling me what everything was, and she said, "And the host is showing off a beautiful rose! He can even balance it on his head without getting hurt -- no thorns on him! ...Actually what happened is they picked it very carefully and then cut off all the thorns." So like, once again, I'm so proud. She can talk something up like she's on QVC and then explain how the whole thing is a sham in the same breath.



No comments:
Post a Comment