
She saw a post on FB about the questions I ask her every so often (to see how her answers change) and wanted me to ask them again, but I wasn't going to, so I said maybe she should ask me questions instead, so she did, and she drew the answers. (She got frustrated when she was almost done and crossed it out. But then after she calmed down she copied it all again to finish it. Progress!)

She drew a picture that has something to do with that Mickey Mouse Christmas movie.

She saw this anagram in one of the Lumberjanes comments and was obviously smitten (we are not immune to finding potty humor hilarious).

She learned about polygons "tiling the grid" from a Tumblr post I saw and showed to Norman. So then she tried to do it with hearts and circles.

She read a bunch more from the Jesus Storybook Bible.
She got out her Pop-Up House of Inventions to read, and then decided that it would of course make a great dollhouse with her Duplo people.
We went to the library and she did some art paint program on the children's computer.
She had her last swim lesson. I signed us up for membership at the place with the indoor pool, so we'll go swimming once a week for the foreseeable future.
Oh yeah and she took some photos and filmed an intro for some new show about lizards that she's planning to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment