Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A short update of how we were awesome today:

Mario Kart

I'm in charge of gathering and delivering the food pantry food that our church collects once a month. Today (as usual) Lucy helped me deliver.

We made fruit kabobs. She saw the recipe in that Sesame Street cookbook last week, so yesterday I bought some fruit salad and we just stuck them on some skewers. She thought it was way cool.

She was reading gaming manuals again. And some other books of hers. Apparently if I go to my bedroom with the intention of reading, she will follow me and do the same. Plus she likes the new reading chair we just got this last weekend.

She turned on the Frozen DVD, but only watched the bonus features? I think she had that old-timey Mickey Mouse short stuck in her head.

We ate out for dinner, where she proceeded to surprise me by 1.) eating all her food, 2.) letting Norman and me have a conversation, and 3.) mostly sitting in her chair.

I read her a rather thorough kids' science book about how trees work.

No comments:

Post a Comment